Clients often achieve 100% satisfactory result within 1 - 3 sessions.
Book 10 Minutes Free Phone Consultation.
Effective Therapy for Anxiety
Overcome anxiety effectively with us in safe, nonjudgmental and friendly environment. Clients often achieve 100% satisfactory result within 1 - 3 sessions. Severe cases can take longer and we recommend follow up sessions once every 1 to 3 months.
Anxiety is one of the most common mental health conditions in Australia. Everyone experiences the feeling of anxiety at some point. Life can be unpredictable and often new situations, where we feel out of our comfort zone and under pressure, anxiety can arise. When anxiety appears in its various types with different symptoms and doesn’t go away, it can easily have impact on our daily functioning and quality of life. It can become difficult to overcome anxiety.
The common types of anxiety are:
- Social anxiety – fear of being criticized or humiliated in public in situations such as public speaking or eating in public. It is fear of the past projected into the future.
- Phobias – strong fear about a particular situation or object where a person does almost anything to avoid it. There is wide variety of phobias, such as fear of flying, spiders or heights.
- Panic attack – sudden period of strong and uncontrollable fear that may often include physical symptoms such as racing heart, chest pain or shortness of breath
- General anxiety – worries about many various things for an extended period of time
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) – difficulty to relax or flashbacks after a person is exposed to traumatic situation in different forms such as war, death or loss, sexual assault or car accident.
Book 10 Minutes Free Phone Consulting
How and Why Dynamic Mind Change effective therapy works
Our effective therapy uses a combination of Hypnotherapy and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming).
Hypnotherapy is simply a natural process of deep relaxation where your unconscious mind is accessible under supervision. It is well known that most people are driven by their unconscious mind by up to 95 per cent. In other words, you are driven by things you are not aware of and yet can't usually access them. Hypnosis in combination with NLP tools allows a myriad of issues in our unconscious to be resolved rapidly and permanently.
Hypnosis and NLP can help people suffering with anxiety by alleviating emotional pain and limiting thought patterns in the unconscious mind to experience an improved sense of wellbeing again.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Time Based Therapy
- Neuro Relationship Therapy
What can Dynamic Mind Change do for you
If you experience any of the types of anxiety above or similar ones please contact us for Hypnotherapy and NLP session to overcome anxiety effectively. Clients often feel rapid relieve after the first session.